Saint Peter's vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's game that pits the Saint Peter's Peacocks (1-1) versus the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (2-1) at Rothman Center has a projected final score of 74-68 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Saint Peter's, who is a slight favorite in this matchup according to our model. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM on November 15.
Based on our computer prediction, Saint Peter's is projected to cover the spread (2) against Fairleigh Dickinson. The two teams are expected to eclipse the 140 total.
Saint Peter's vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: YES
- Where: Teaneck, New Jersey
- Venue: Rothman Center
- Line: Saint Peter's -2
- Point Total: 140
- Moneyline (To Win): Saint Peter's -127, Fairleigh Dickinson +108
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Saint Peter's vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Score Prediction
- Prediction: Saint Peter's 74, Fairleigh Dickinson 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Saint Peter's vs. Fairleigh Dickinson
- Pick ATS: Saint Peter's (-2)
- Pick OU: Over (140)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Saint Peter's Performance Insights
- On offense, Saint Peter's was the fifth-worst team in the country (62.1 points per game) last season. On defense, it was 42nd (65.1 points conceded per game).
- Last season, the Peacocks were 201st in the country in rebounds (31.4 per game) and 25th-best in rebounds allowed (27.9).
- Saint Peter's was 16th-worst in the nation in assists (10.5 per game) last season.
- Beyond the arc, the Peacocks were 320th in the country in 3-pointers made per game (5.9) last season. They were second-worst in 3-point percentage at 29.3%.
- Defensively, Saint Peter's was 20th-best in the nation in 3-pointers allowed per game at 5.7 last season. It was 223rd in 3-point percentage allowed at 34.3%.
- Saint Peter's attempted 35.4% percent of its shots from beyond the arc last season, and 64.6% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 26.5% of Saint Peter's buckets were 3-pointers, and 73.5% were 2-pointers.
Fairleigh Dickinson Performance Insights
- Fairleigh Dickinson posted 77.4 points per game (47th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while giving up 74.2 points per contest (293rd-ranked).
- With 31.3 rebounds per game, the Knights were 210th in college basketball. They allowed 30.7 rebounds per contest, which ranked 148th in college basketball.
- Fairleigh Dickinson ranked 62nd in the nation with 14.7 assists per game.
- The Knights were 104th in college basketball with 11.1 turnovers per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 31st with 14.6 forced turnovers per contest.
- Last year the Knights made 8.2 three-pointers per game (85th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 34.5% (162nd-ranked) from downtown.
- With 7.8 treys conceded per game, Fairleigh Dickinson was 252nd in college basketball. It ceded a 35.0% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 264th in college basketball.
- In terms of shot breakdown, Fairleigh Dickinson took 62.1% two-pointers (accounting for 71.1% of the team's baskets) and 37.9% threes (28.9%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.