Zach Hyman Game Preview: Oilers vs. Kraken - November 15
Zach Hyman and the Edmonton Oilers will play on Wednesday at 8:30 PM ET, and they'll be facing the Seattle Kraken. Fancy a bet on Hyman in the Oilers-Kraken game? Use our stats and information below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Zach Hyman vs. Kraken Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -250)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -105)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Hyman Season Stats Insights
- In 14 games this season, Hyman has averaged 19:15 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of -1.
- Hyman has netted a goal in a game six times this year in 14 games played, including multiple goals once.
- In eight of 14 games this season, Hyman has recorded a point, and three of those games included multiple points.
- Hyman has posted an assist in a game four times this season in 14 games played, including multiple assists once.
- Hyman's odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 71.4% that he goes over.
- There is a 51.2% chance of Hyman having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Hyman Stats vs. the Kraken
- The Kraken are 28th in goals allowed, conceding 56 total goals (3.5 per game) in the NHL.
- The team has the league's 31st-ranked goal differential (-16).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Seattle|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.