How to Watch American vs. NJIT on TV or Live Stream - November 16
The NJIT Highlanders (0-2) go up against the American Eagles (1-2) on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at Bender Arena. It tips at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Catch tons of live college basketball, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
American vs. NJIT Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Bender Arena in Washington D.C.
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
American Stats Insights
- The Eagles shot 48.2% from the field last season, 3.0 percentage points higher than the 45.2% the Highlanders allowed to opponents.
- American went 13-6 when it shot higher than 45.2% from the field.
- The Eagles were the 340th-ranked rebounding team in college basketball. The Highlanders finished 201st.
- Last year, the Eagles put up 65.4 points per game, 7.3 fewer points than the 72.7 the Highlanders allowed.
- American had a 5-1 record last season when scoring more than 72.7 points.
NJIT Stats Insights
- The Highlanders shot 42.9% from the field, 2.4% lower than the 45.3% the Eagles' opponents shot last season.
- NJIT put together a 3-4 straight up record in games it shot above 45.3% from the field.
- The Eagles ranked 302nd in college basketball in offensive rebounding. The Highlanders ranked 272nd.
- The Highlanders' 66.9 points per game last year were just 1.0 more point than the 65.9 the Eagles allowed.
- When NJIT allowed fewer than 65.4 points last season, it went 4-5.
American Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively American performed better in home games last year, putting up 66.6 points per game, compared to 64.4 per game in road games.
- The Eagles surrendered 65.3 points per game last year at home, which was 1.1 fewer points than they allowed when playing on the road (66.4).
- At home, American made 0.7 fewer treys per game (6.0) than away from home (6.7). However, it had a higher three-point percentage at home (38.2%) compared to in road games (32.5%).
NJIT Home & Away Comparison
- At home, NJIT averaged 67.8 points per game last season. Away, it averaged 66.2.
- In 2022-23, the Highlanders conceded 11.7 fewer points per game at home (66.1) than on the road (77.8).
- Beyond the arc, NJIT knocked down more triples on the road (6.9 per game) than at home (6.0) last season, but it put up a lower percentage away (34.6%) than at home (35.3%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
American Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||@ Villanova||L 90-63||The William B. Finneran Pavilion|
|11/9/2023||@ William & Mary||L 75-56||Kaplan Arena|
|11/13/2023||Siena||W 78-58||Bender Arena|
|11/19/2023||@ Georgetown||-||Capital One Arena|
|11/22/2023||Mount St. Mary's||-||Bender Arena|
NJIT Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||@ Miami (FL)||L 101-60||Watsco Center|
|11/11/2023||Saint Peter's||L 75-48||NJIT Wellness and Events Center|
|11/16/2023||@ American||-||Bender Arena|
|11/20/2023||Delaware State||-||NJIT Wellness and Events Center|
|11/25/2023||@ Wagner||-||Spiro Sports Center|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.