Anders Lee Game Preview: Islanders vs. Kraken - November 16
Anders Lee will be among those on the ice Thursday when his New York Islanders face the Seattle Kraken at Climate Pledge Arena. Prop bets for Lee are available, and we have information to help you make good calls.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Anders Lee vs. Kraken Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ROOT Sports NW, and MSGSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +145)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +300)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Lee Season Stats Insights
- Lee has averaged 15:38 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of -6).
- Lee has a goal in one of his 15 games playedthis season, but has yet to post a multi-goal effort.
- Lee has registered a point twice this season in 15 games played, but did not have multiple points in either of those games.
- Lee has had an assist in one of 15 games this year.
- Lee's implied probability to go over his point total is 40.8% based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Lee going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 25%.
Lee Stats vs. the Kraken
- The Kraken are 30th in goals allowed, conceding 60 total goals (3.5 per game) in the league.
- The team has the league's 31st-ranked goal differential (-17).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Seattle|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.