Anthony Duclair Game Preview: Sharks vs. Blues - November 16
The San Jose Sharks, Anthony Duclair included, will meet the St. Louis Blues on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET. Looking to wager on Duclair's props versus the Blues? Scroll down for stats and information.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Anthony Duclair vs. Blues Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CA, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +100)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +195)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Duclair Season Stats Insights
- Duclair's plus-minus rating this season, in 13:53 per game on the ice, is -12.
- Duclair has a goal in three games this year through 13 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- In three of 13 games this season, Duclair has recorded a point, including two games with two or more points.
- Duclair has an assist in two of 13 games, but hasn't registered more than one in any game this season.
- The implied probability that Duclair hits the over on his points over/under is 50%, based on the odds.
- Duclair has an implied probability of 33.9% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Duclair Stats vs. the Blues
- On defense, the Blues are one of the stingiest units in the league, allowing 35 goals in total (2.5 per game) which ranks third.
- The team has the NHL's 10th-best goal differential at +6.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.