Brock Nelson Game Preview: Islanders vs. Kraken - November 16
The New York Islanders, Brock Nelson included, will face the Seattle Kraken on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET. Thinking about a bet on Nelson in the Islanders-Kraken matchup? Use our stats and information below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Brock Nelson vs. Kraken Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ROOT Sports NW, and MSGSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -133)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +170)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nelson Season Stats Insights
- Nelson has averaged 17:16 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of -5).
- Nelson has netted a goal in a game five times this year in 15 games played, including multiple goals once.
- Nelson has a point in five games this season (out of 15), including multiple points three times.
- In two of 15 contests this year, Nelson has had an assist, but he has not recorded multiple assists in a game yet.
- Nelson has an implied probability of 57.1% to eclipse his point total based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 37% of Nelson going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Nelson Stats vs. the Kraken
- On the defensive side, the Kraken are allowing 60 total goals (3.5 per game) which ranks 30th in the league.
- The team has the league's 31st-ranked goal differential (-17).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Seattle|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.