How to Watch Cal vs. Montana State on TV or Live Stream - November 16
The California Golden Bears (2-1) go up against the Montana State Bobcats (1-1) at 11:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023. The matchup airs on Pac-12 Network.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Cal vs. Montana State Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 11:00 PM ET
- Where: Haas Pavilion in Berkeley, California
- TV: Pac-12 Networks
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Cal Stats Insights
- Last season, the Golden Bears had a 39.1% shooting percentage from the field, which was 4.1% lower than the 43.2% of shots the Bobcats' opponents knocked down.
- In games Cal shot higher than 43.2% from the field, it went 3-4 overall.
- The Golden Bears were the 351st-ranked rebounding team in college basketball, and the Bobcats finished 294th.
- Last year, the 58.3 points per game the Golden Bears recorded were 8.6 fewer points than the Bobcats allowed (66.9).
- When Cal put up more than 66.9 points last season, it went 3-2.
Montana State Stats Insights
- The Bobcats shot 46.9% from the field, 1.7% higher than the 45.2% the Golden Bears' opponents shot last season.
- Montana State put together a 15-2 straight up record in games it shot better than 45.2% from the field.
- The Bobcats were the 294th-ranked offensive rebounding team in college basketball. The Golden Bears finished 317th.
- The Bobcats scored only 3.8 more points per game last year (73.9) than the Golden Bears gave up (70.1).
- Montana State went 8-0 last season when giving up fewer than 58.3 points.
Cal Home & Away Comparison
- Cal scored 60.5 points per game when playing at home last year. In road games, it averaged 56.6 points per contest.
- The Golden Bears allowed 68.4 points per game last season at home, which was 5.4 fewer points than they allowed on the road (73.8).
- Cal averaged 5.5 threes per game with a 32.4% shooting percentage from beyond the arc at home, which was 1.2 more threes and 4.6% points better than it averaged on the road (4.3 threes per game, 27.8% three-point percentage).
Montana State Home & Away Comparison
- At home, Montana State averaged 82.2 points per game last season. On the road, it scored 69.1.
- The Bobcats conceded fewer points at home (63.2 per game) than away (67.7) last season.
- Beyond the arc, Montana State made fewer treys on the road (5.1 per game) than at home (7.8) last season, and posted a lower percentage away (30.9%) than at home (37.6%) too.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cal Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||St. Thomas||W 71-66||Haas Pavilion|
|11/10/2023||Pacific||L 87-79||Haas Pavilion|
|11/13/2023||CSU Bakersfield||W 83-63||Haas Pavilion|
|11/16/2023||Montana State||-||Haas Pavilion|
|11/25/2023||San Diego State||-||JSerra Pavilion|
Montana State Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||Northwest Indian||W 103-63||Worthington Arena|
|11/11/2023||@ Seattle U||L 71-68||Redhawk Center|
|11/16/2023||@ Cal||-||Haas Pavilion|
|11/20/2023||Green Bay||-||Worthington Arena|
|11/22/2023||UC Riverside||-||Worthington Arena|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.