Cal vs. Montana State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 16
The California Golden Bears (2-1) battle the Montana State Bobcats (1-1) at 11:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023. The matchup airs on Pac-12 Network.
In this article, you will take a look at odds and spreads for the Cal vs. Montana State matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Cal vs. Montana State Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 11:00 PM ET
- Where: Haas Pavilion in Berkeley, California
- How to Watch on TV: Pac-12 Network
Cal vs. Montana State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Cal Moneyline||Montana State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Cal (-13.5)||144.5||-1200||+725||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Cal (-13.5)||144.5||-1200||+680||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Cal vs. Montana State Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Cal went 11-19-0 ATS last season.
- The Golden Bears and their opponents combined to hit the over 14 out of 30 times last season.
- Montana State went 19-13-0 ATS last year.
- Last year, 15 of the Bobcats' games went over the point total.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.