Cal vs. Montana State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 16
The California Golden Bears (2-1) take the court against the Montana State Bobcats (1-1) as heavy, 13.5-point favorites on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 11:00 PM ET on Pac-12 Network. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Cal vs. Montana State Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 11:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Where: Berkeley, California
- Venue: Haas Pavilion
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Cal vs Montana State Betting Records & Stats
- The Golden Bears' record against the spread last year was 11-19-0.
- Cal never played as a moneyline favorite of -1200 or shorter.
- The Golden Bears have a 92.3% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Montana State won 19 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover 13 times.
- The Bobcats were not a bigger underdog last season than the +725 moneyline set for this game.
- Montana State has an implied victory probability of 12.1% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
Cal vs. Montana State Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 144.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 144.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Cal vs Montana State Insights & Trends
- Last year, the 58.3 points per game the Golden Bears recorded were 8.6 fewer points than the Bobcats allowed (66.9).
- When Cal totaled more than 66.9 points last season, it went 4-0 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Bobcats scored only 3.8 more points per game last year (73.9) than the Golden Bears gave up to opponents (70.1).
- Montana State put together a 13-1 ATS record and a 15-1 overall record last season in games it scored more than 70.1 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Cal vs. Montana State Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 13.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Cal vs. Montana State Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|4-12-0||Home ATS Record||7-4-0|
|5-6-0||Away ATS Record||10-4-0|
|60.5||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||82.2|
|56.6||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||69.1|
|8-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||4-7-0|
|5-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-8-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.