Connor Bedard Game Preview: Blackhawks vs. Lightning - November 16
Connor Bedard and the Chicago Blackhawks will play the Tampa Bay Lightning at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023. Prop bets for Bedard in that upcoming Blackhawks-Lightning matchup are available, so check out our stats to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Connor Bedard vs. Lightning Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and Hulu
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -154)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +160)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bedard Season Stats Insights
- Bedard has averaged 19:22 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of -5).
- In Bedard's 13 games played this season he's scored in seven of them and netted multiple goals in two.
- Bedard has registered a point in a game nine times this year over 13 games played, with multiple points in two games.
- Bedard has an assist in three of 13 games this season, with multiple assists in one of them.
- The implied probability is 60.6% that Bedard goes over his points over/under based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Bedard has an implied probability of 38.5% of going over his assist prop bet.
Bedard Stats vs. the Lightning
- The Lightning have given up 59 goals in total (3.7 per game), which ranks 29th in the league in goals allowed.
- The team has the league's 21st-ranked goal differential (-6).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Tampa Bay|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.