Dawson Mercer Game Preview: Devils vs. Penguins - November 16
Dawson Mercer and the New Jersey Devils will meet the Pittsburgh Penguins at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023. Looking to wager on Mercer's props versus the Penguins? Scroll down for stats and information.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Dawson Mercer vs. Penguins Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -105)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +195)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Mercer Season Stats Insights
- In 14 games this season, Mercer has averaged 17:27 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of -7.
- In three of 14 games this year, Mercer has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- Despite recording points in three of 14 games this season, Mercer has yet to post a multi-point contest.
- Mercer has yet to post an assist through 14 games this year.
- Mercer's implied probability to go over his point total is 51.2% based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Mercer going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 33.9%.
Mercer Stats vs. the Penguins
- On the defensive side, the Penguins have been one of the stingiest squads in the NHL, conceding 37 goals in total (2.6 per game) which ranks sixth.
- The team's goal differential (+14) ranks sixth-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Pittsburgh|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.