Dougie Hamilton Game Preview: Devils vs. Penguins - November 16
Dougie Hamilton and the New Jersey Devils will meet the Pittsburgh Penguins at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023. Prop bets for Hamilton are available, and we have information to help you make good calls.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Dougie Hamilton vs. Penguins Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -120)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +130)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Hamilton Season Stats Insights
- In 14 games this season, Hamilton has averaged 22:10 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of -8.
- Hamilton has a goal in five of 14 contests this season, but no multi-goal games so far.
- In nine of 14 games this year, Hamilton has recorded a point, including two games with two or more points.
- In six of 14 games this year, Hamilton has had an assist, but no games with multiple assists.
- The implied probability that Hamilton goes over his points over/under is 54.5%, based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Hamilton has an implied probability of 43.5% of going over his assist prop bet.
Hamilton Stats vs. the Penguins
- On defense, the Penguins have been one of the stingiest squads in the league, allowing 37 goals in total (2.6 per game) which ranks sixth.
- The team has the NHL's sixth-best goal differential at +14.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Pittsburgh|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.