Fabian Zetterlund Game Preview: Sharks vs. Blues - November 16
Fabian Zetterlund and the San Jose Sharks will be in action on Thursday at 10:30 PM ET, and they'll be facing the St. Louis Blues. Considering a bet on Zetterlund? We have numbers and figures to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Fabian Zetterlund vs. Blues Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CA, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -105)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +180)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Zetterlund Season Stats Insights
- In 16 games this season, Zetterlund has a plus-minus of -12, while averaging 16:05 on the ice per game.
- Zetterlund has a goal in four of 16 contests this season, but no multi-goal games so far.
- Zetterlund has a point in five of 16 games this year, with multiple points in two of them.
- Zetterlund has an assist in three of 16 games this year, but has not recorded two or more in a game so far.
- Zetterlund has an implied probability of 51.2% to go over his point total based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 35.7% of Zetterlund going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Zetterlund Stats vs. the Blues
- The Blues have given up 35 goals in total (2.5 per game), the third-fewest allowed in the NHL.
- The team has the NHL's 10th-best goal differential at +6.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. St. Louis|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.