Jean-Gabriel Pageau Game Preview: Islanders vs. Kraken - November 16
Jean-Gabriel Pageau and the New York Islanders will play the Seattle Kraken at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, at Climate Pledge Arena. Looking to bet on Pageau's props? Here is some information to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Jean-Gabriel Pageau vs. Kraken Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ROOT Sports NW, and MSGSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +145)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +230)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Pageau Season Stats Insights
- Pageau's plus-minus rating this season, in 16:32 per game on the ice, is -7.
- Through 15 games this year, Pageau has yet to score a goal.
- Pageau has recorded a point in a game four times this year out of 15 games played, including multiple points on one occasion.
- Pageau has posted an assist in a game four times this year in 15 games played, including multiple assists once.
- Pageau has an implied probability of 40.8% to eclipse his point total based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Pageau going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 30.3%.
Pageau Stats vs. the Kraken
- The Kraken are 30th in goals allowed, giving up 60 total goals (3.5 per game) in the league.
- The team has the league's 31st-ranked goal differential (-17).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Seattle|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.