Jesper Bratt Game Preview: Devils vs. Penguins - November 16
The New Jersey Devils, Jesper Bratt among them, face the Pittsburgh Penguins on Thursday at 7:00 PM ET, at PPG Paints Arena. If you're thinking about a bet on Bratt against the Penguins, we have lots of info to help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Jesper Bratt vs. Penguins Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -238)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -128)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bratt Season Stats Insights
- Bratt has averaged 19:46 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of 0).
- Bratt has scored a goal in a game five times this year over 14 games played, with multiple goals in two of those contests.
- Bratt has a point in 10 of 14 games this year, with multiple points in five of them.
- In nine of 14 games this season, Bratt has had an assist, including two games with multiple assists.
- Bratt has an implied probability of 70.4% to go over his point total based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Bratt has an implied probability of 56.1% of going over his assist prop bet.
Bratt Stats vs. the Penguins
- The Penguins have given up 37 goals in total (2.6 per game), which ranks sixth in the league for fewest goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (+14) ranks sixth-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Pittsburgh|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.