Will John Marino Score a Goal Against the Penguins on November 16?
On Thursday at 7:00 PM ET, the New Jersey Devils square off with the Pittsburgh Penguins. Is John Marino going to score a goal in this matchup? Check out the numbers and insights below before making a wager on any player props.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will John Marino score a goal against the Penguins?
Odds to score a goal this game: +800 (Bet $10 to win $80.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Marino stats and insights
- In one of 14 games this season, Marino scored -- and it was just the one goal.
- He has not played against the Penguins yet this season.
- Marino has zero points on the power play.
- Marino averages 0.6 shots per game, and has a shooting percentage of 12.5%.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Penguins defensive stats
- The Penguins have conceded 37 goals in total (2.6 per game), the sixth-fewest allowed in the NHL.
- So far this season, the Penguins have four shutouts, and they average 14 hits and 13.8 blocked shots per game.
Marino recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Devils vs. Penguins game info
- Game Day: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.