Jonathan Huberdeau Game Preview: Flames vs. Canucks - November 16
Jonathan Huberdeau will be among those in action Thursday when his Calgary Flames face the Vancouver Canucks at Scotiabank Saddledome. Thinking about a bet on Huberdeau in the Flames-Canucks matchup? Use our stats and information below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Jonathan Huberdeau vs. Canucks Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -110)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +160)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Huberdeau Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Huberdeau has a plus-minus of -13, while averaging 17:11 on the ice per game.
- In two of 15 games this season, Huberdeau has scored a goal, but he's yet to produce two or more goals in the same contest.
- In six of 15 games this season, Huberdeau has recorded a point, and in one of those games he came away with multiple points.
- In four of 15 games this season, Huberdeau has had an assist, including one match with at least two.
- Huberdeau's odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 52.4% that he goes over.
- Given his moneyline odds, Huberdeau has an implied probability of 38.5% of going over his assist prop bet.
Huberdeau Stats vs. the Canucks
- The Canucks have conceded 36 goals in total (only 2.2 per game), which ranks fifth in the league for fewest goals allowed.
- The team's +34 goal differential leads in the league.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Vancouver|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.