Will Kevin Labanc Score a Goal Against the Blues on November 16?
When the San Jose Sharks face off against the St. Louis Blues on Thursday at 10:30 PM ET, will Kevin Labanc score a goal? Below, we dig into the stats and trends you need to consider before making any prop bets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Kevin Labanc score a goal against the Blues?
Odds to score a goal this game: +380 (Bet $10 to win $38.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Labanc stats and insights
- Labanc is yet to score through 12 games this season.
- This is his first game of the season against the Blues.
- Labanc has picked up one assist on the power play.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Blues defensive stats
- The Blues have given up 35 goals in total (2.5 per game), which ranks third in the NHL for fewest goals allowed.
- So far this season, the Blues have shut out opponents twice. They are averaging 19 hits and 15.7 blocked shots per game.
Labanc recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|11/10/2023||Golden Knights||0||0||0||15:30||Away||L 5-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sharks vs. Blues game info
- Game Day: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CA, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.