Blackhawks vs. Lightning Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 16
The Tampa Bay Lightning (6-6-4) will attempt to halt a three-game losing streak when they face the Chicago Blackhawks (5-8) on the road on Thursday, November 16 at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+ and Hulu.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Over the past 10 games, the Blackhawks have gone 4-6-0 while putting up 27 total goals (five power-play goals on 32 power-play opportunities during that time, for a conversion rate of 15.6%). They have given up 36 goals.
Before this matchup, here's who we project to take home the victory in Thursday's hockey game.
Blackhawks vs. Lightning Predictions for Thursday
Our computer projection model for this contest predicts a final score of Blackhawks 4, Lightning 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Blackhawks (+155)
- Total Pick: No Pick - Predicted Margin Negligible
- Spread Pick: Blackhawks (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Blackhawks vs Lightning Additional Info
|Lightning vs Blackhawks Odds/Over/Under|
|Lightning vs Blackhawks Player Props|
|Lightning vs Blackhawks Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Lightning vs Blackhawks|
Blackhawks Splits and Trends
- The Blackhawks have a 1-0-1 record in overtime games this season and a 5-8 overall record.
- Chicago has earned two points (1-2-0) in its three games decided by one goal.
- This season the Blackhawks scored only one goal in two games and they lost both times.
- Chicago failed to win both games this season when it scored two goals.
- The Blackhawks have scored three or more goals seven times, earning 10 points from those matchups (5-2-0).
- Chicago has scored a single power-play goal in five games this season and has recorded eight points from those matchups.
- Chicago is undefeated (1-0-0, two points) when outshooting its opponent this season.
- The Blackhawks have been outshot by opponents 11 times this season, and earned eight points in those games.
Team Stats Comparison
|Lightning Rank||Lightning AVG||Blackhawks AVG||Blackhawks Rank|
|4th||30.19%||Power Play %||10.87%||28th|
|9th||85.11%||Penalty Kill %||79.55%||15th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Blackhawks vs. Lightning Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and Hulu
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.