Lukas Reichel Game Preview: Blackhawks vs. Lightning - November 16
The Chicago Blackhawks, Lukas Reichel among them, meet the Tampa Bay Lightning on Thursday at 8:00 PM ET, at United Center. Prop bets for Reichel in that upcoming Blackhawks-Lightning game are available, so check out our stats to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Lukas Reichel vs. Lightning Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and Hulu
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +135)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +230)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Reichel Season Stats Insights
- Reichel has averaged 14:31 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of -7).
- Reichel has yet to score a goal this year through 13 games played.
- Reichel has recorded a point twice this season in 13 games played, but did not have multiple points in either of those games.
- Reichel has had an assist twice this season in 13 games played, but did not have multiple assists in either of those games.
- The implied probability that Reichel hits the over on his points over/under is 42.6%, based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Reichel has an implied probability of 30.3% of going over his assist prop bet.
Reichel Stats vs. the Lightning
- The Lightning are 29th in goals allowed, conceding 59 total goals (3.7 per game) in the NHL.
- The team's goal differential (-6) ranks 21st in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Tampa Bay|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.