MacKenzie Weegar Game Preview: Flames vs. Canucks - November 16
MacKenzie Weegar will be among those on the ice Thursday when his Calgary Flames face the Vancouver Canucks at Scotiabank Saddledome. There are prop bets for Weegar available, and here are some stats to help you with your bets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
MacKenzie Weegar vs. Canucks Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +170)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +240)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Weegar Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Weegar has averaged 21:40 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of -3.
- Weegar has a goal in two of 15 games this season, but has to post a multi-goal effort.
- In four of 15 games this year, Weegar has registered a point, including two games with two or more points.
- Weegar has an assist in three of 15 games this year, with multiple assists in one of them.
- The implied probability is 37% that Weegar goes over his points over/under based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Weegar has an implied probability of 29.4% of going over his assist prop bet.
Weegar Stats vs. the Canucks
- On defense, the Canucks are one of the stingiest squads in the NHL, giving up 36 goals in total (just 2.2 per game) which ranks fifth.
- The team's +34 goal differential leads in the league.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Vancouver|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.