Mathew Barzal Game Preview: Islanders vs. Kraken - November 16
The New York Islanders, including Mathew Barzal, are in action Thursday versus the Seattle Kraken at Climate Pledge Arena, with the puck dropping at 10:00 PM ET. If you'd like to wager on Barzal's prop bets, we've got plenty of information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Mathew Barzal vs. Kraken Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ROOT Sports NW, and MSGSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -161)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +120)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Barzal Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Barzal has averaged 19:10 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of -2.
- In three of 15 games this year, Barzal has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- In 10 of 15 games this season, Barzal has registered a point, including two games with two or more points.
- Barzal has posted an assist in a game eight times this year in 15 games played, including multiple assists once.
- Barzal's implied probability to go over his point total is 61.7% based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 45.5% of Barzal going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Barzal Stats vs. the Kraken
- On defense, the Kraken are giving up 60 total goals (3.5 per game) which ranks 30th in the league.
- The team's goal differential (-17) ranks 31st in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Seattle|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.