Mikael Granlund Game Preview: Sharks vs. Blues - November 16
Mikael Granlund and the San Jose Sharks will play on Thursday at 10:30 PM ET, and they'll be facing the St. Louis Blues. Considering a bet on Granlund? We have numbers and figures to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Mikael Granlund vs. Blues Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CA, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -115)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +140)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Granlund Season Stats Insights
- Granlund's plus-minus rating this season, in 19:28 per game on the ice, is -5.
- Through nine games this season, Granlund has yet to score a goal.
- In two of nine games this season Granlund has recorded a point, including one game with multiple points.
- In two of nine games this season, Granlund has had an assist, including one game with multiple assists.
- The implied probability that Granlund goes over his points prop total is 53.5%, based on the odds.
- There is a 41.7% chance of Granlund having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Granlund Stats vs. the Blues
- The Blues have conceded 35 goals in total (2.5 per game), which ranks third in the league for fewest goals allowed.
- The team's +6 goal differential ranks 10th-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. St. Louis|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.