Will Nikita Okhotyuk Score a Goal Against the Blues on November 16?
In the upcoming game versus the St. Louis Blues, which starts at 10:30 PM ET on Thursday, can we count on Nikita Okhotyuk to light the lamp for the San Jose Sharks? Let's dig into the most important stats and trends to figure out which prop bets you should be considering.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Nikita Okhotyuk score a goal against the Blues?
Odds to score a goal this game: +1600 (Bet $10 to win $160.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Okhotyuk stats and insights
- Okhotyuk is yet to score through seven games this season.
- This is his first game of the season versus the Blues.
- Okhotyuk has zero points on the power play.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Blues defensive stats
- The Blues have given up 35 goals in total (2.5 per game), the third-fewest allowed in the NHL.
- So far this season, the Blues have shut out opponents twice. They are averaging 19 hits and 15.7 blocked shots per game.
Okhotyuk recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|11/10/2023||Golden Knights||0||0||0||22:39||Away||L 5-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sharks vs. Blues game info
- Game Day: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CA, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.