Rasmus Andersson Game Preview: Flames vs. Canucks - November 16
Rasmus Andersson will be on the ice when the Calgary Flames and Vancouver Canucks play at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023. Prop bets for Andersson are available, and we have information to help you make good calls.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Rasmus Andersson vs. Canucks Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +110)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +150)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Andersson Season Stats Insights
- In 11 games this season, Andersson has a plus-minus of -1, while averaging 17:46 on the ice per game.
- Andersson has twice scored a goal in a game this season in 11 games played, but has yet to post a multi-goal contest.
- In six of 11 games this season, Andersson has registered a point, but he has no games yet with multiple points.
- Andersson has an assist in four of 11 games this year, but has not recorded two or more in a game so far.
- Andersson's implied probability to go over his point total is 47.6% based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Andersson going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 40%.
Andersson Stats vs. the Canucks
- The Canucks have conceded 36 goals in total (just 2.2 per game), the fifth-fewest allowed in the league.
- The team's goal differential (+34) is the best in the league.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Vancouver|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.