Timo Meier Game Preview: Devils vs. Penguins - November 16
Timo Meier and the New Jersey Devils will play the Pittsburgh Penguins at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, at PPG Paints Arena. Prop bets for Meier are available, and we have information to help you make good calls.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Timo Meier vs. Penguins Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -154)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +175)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Meier Season Stats Insights
- Meier's plus-minus rating this season, in 17:30 per game on the ice, is -12.
- Meier has a goal in five of 14 contests this year, but no multi-goal games so far.
- In nine of 14 games this season, Meier has registered a point, including two games with two or more points.
- Meier has posted an assist in a game five times this year in 14 games played, including multiple assists once.
- The implied probability is 60.6% that Meier goes over his points over/under based on the odds.
- There is a 36.4% chance of Meier having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Meier Stats vs. the Penguins
- The Penguins have conceded 37 goals in total (2.6 per game), which ranks sixth in the NHL for fewest goals allowed.
- The team has the NHL's sixth-best goal differential at +14.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Pittsburgh|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.