Tomas Hertl Game Preview: Sharks vs. Blues - November 16
Tomas Hertl will be on the ice when the San Jose Sharks and St. Louis Blues face off on Thursday at SAP Center at San Jose, beginning at 10:30 PM ET. Does a bet on Hertl interest you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Tomas Hertl vs. Blues Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CA, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -208)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -110)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Hertl Season Stats Insights
- Hertl's plus-minus rating this season, in 20:51 per game on the ice, is -13.
- Hertl has a goal in three of 16 contests this season, but no multi-goal games so far.
- In eight of 16 games this season, Hertl has registered a point, and three of those games included multiple points.
- Hertl has had an assist in a game six times this year over 16 games played, with multiple assists in two games.
- Hertl has an implied probability of 67.5% to go over his point total based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Hertl going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 52.4%.
Hertl Stats vs. the Blues
- On the defensive side, the Blues are one of the stingiest units in the league, allowing 35 goals in total (2.5 per game) which ranks third.
- The team has the NHL's 10th-best goal differential at +6.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. St. Louis|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.