William Eklund Game Preview: Sharks vs. Blues - November 16
The San Jose Sharks, William Eklund among them, meet the St. Louis Blues on Thursday at 10:30 PM ET, at SAP Center at San Jose. There are prop bets for Eklund available, and here are some stats to help you with your wagers.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
William Eklund vs. Blues Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CA, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +105)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +195)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Eklund Season Stats Insights
- In 16 games this season, Eklund has averaged 18:14 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of -9.
- Eklund has a goal in two of 16 games this season, but has to post a multi-goal effort.
- Despite recording points in five of 16 games this season, Eklund has yet to post a multi-point contest.
- Eklund has yet to record a multi-assist game this season despite registering one in three of 16 games played.
- Eklund's implied probability to go over his point total is 48.8% based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 33.9% of Eklund going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Eklund Stats vs. the Blues
- The Blues have conceded 35 goals in total (2.5 per game), the third-fewest allowed in the league.
- The team has the NHL's 10th-best goal differential at +6.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. St. Louis|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.