Auston Matthews Game Preview: Maple Leafs vs. Red Wings - November 17
The Toronto Maple Leafs, with Auston Matthews, will be in action Friday at 2:00 PM ET, and they'll be facing the Detroit Red Wings. Prop bets for Matthews are available, and we have information to help you make good calls.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Auston Matthews vs. Red Wings Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSDET
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 1.5 points (Over odds: +170)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +105)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Matthews Season Stats Insights
- Matthews' plus-minus this season, in 21:17 per game on the ice, is +1.
- Matthews has a goal in six games this season out of 15 games played, including multiple goals four times.
- In nine of 15 games this year, Matthews has recorded a point, and six of those games included multiple points.
- In six of 15 games this year, Matthews has had an assist, but no games with multiple assists.
- Matthews' odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 37% that he goes over.
- There is an implied probability of 48.8% of Matthews going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Matthews Stats vs. the Red Wings
- The Red Wings are 24th in goals allowed, conceding 54 total goals (3.4 per game) in the league.
- The team's +5 goal differential ranks 11th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Detroit|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.