Bucks vs. Hornets Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 17
The Charlotte Hornets (3-7) are 9.5-point underdogs as they look to end a four-game home losing streak when they square off against the Milwaukee Bucks (7-4) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Spectrum Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSSE and BSWI.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bucks vs. Hornets Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSSE and BSWI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Venue: Spectrum Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bucks vs. Hornets Score Prediction
- Prediction: Bucks 120 - Hornets 116
Bucks vs Hornets Additional Info
|Bucks vs Hornets Injury Report|
|Bucks vs Hornets Players to Watch|
|Bucks vs Hornets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Bucks vs Hornets Odds/Over/Under|
|Bucks vs Hornets Player Props|
|How to Watch Bucks vs Hornets|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Bucks vs. Hornets
- Pick ATS: Hornets (+ 9.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Bucks (-4.2)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 235.8
- The Hornets (5-5-0 ATS) have covered the spread 18.2% of the time, 31.8% more often than the Bucks (2-9-0) this year.
- Milwaukee hasn't covered the spread as a 9.5-point favorite or more this season, while Charlotte covers as an underdog of 9.5 or more 50% of the time.
- When it comes to exceeding the total in 2023-24, Milwaukee does it less often (63.6% of the time) than Charlotte (70%).
- The Bucks have a .636 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (7-4) this season, higher than the .375 winning percentage for the Hornets as a moneyline underdog (3-5).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Bucks with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Bucks Performance Insights
- The Bucks are seventh in the NBA with 117 points per game this year. At the other end, they rank 24th with 117.7 points allowed per game.
- In terms of rebounding, Milwaukee is getting beat at both ends of the court, as it ranks third-worst in the league in rebounds (40.9 per game) and fifth-worst in rebounds allowed (46.8 per contest).
- The Bucks haven't produced many dimes this year, ranking third-worst in the NBA with 22.7 assists per game.
- Milwaukee is averaging 14.4 turnovers per game (18th-ranked in league). It is forcing 12.8 turnovers per contest (24th-ranked).
- The Bucks are sinking 13.8 threes per game (seventh-ranked in NBA) this year, while sporting a 37% three-point percentage (eighth-ranked).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.