How to Watch the Bucks vs. Hornets Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 17
The Charlotte Hornets (3-7) will host the Milwaukee Bucks (7-4) after losing four home games in a row.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Hornets and Bucks, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Bucks vs. Hornets Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Bucks vs Hornets Additional Info
|Bucks vs Hornets Injury Report|
|Bucks vs Hornets Players to Watch|
|Bucks vs Hornets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Bucks vs Hornets Odds/Over/Under|
|Bucks vs Hornets Prediction|
|Bucks vs Hornets Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Bucks Stats Insights
- The Bucks are shooting 48.2% from the field this season, 0.8 percentage points lower than the 49% the Hornets allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee is 3-2 when it shoots higher than 49% from the field.
- The Bucks are the 28th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Hornets sit at 10th.
- The Bucks score just 4.9 fewer points per game (117) than the Hornets give up (121.9).
- Milwaukee has a 3-1 record when putting up more than 121.9 points.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bucks Home & Away Comparison
- The Bucks are putting up 116.3 points per game when playing at home. In road games, they are faring better offensively, averaging 117.8 points per contest.
- At home, Milwaukee is giving up six fewer points per game (115) than in road games (121).
- When playing at home, the Bucks are making 0.8 more threes per game (14.2) than in away games (13.4). However, they sport a worse three-point percentage at home (36.3%) compared to away from home (37.9%).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.