How to Watch Duquesne vs. Rider on TV or Live Stream - November 17
The Duquesne Dukes (3-1) take the court against the Rider Broncs (1-2) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023 on ESPN+.
Catch tons of live college basketball, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Duquesne vs. Rider Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- TV: SportsNet Pittsburgh
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Duquesne Stats Insights
- The Dukes shot 43.7% from the field last season, 1.2 percentage points higher than the 42.5% the Broncs allowed to opponents.
- In games Duquesne shot higher than 42.5% from the field, it went 16-4 overall.
- The Broncs ranked 114th in rebounding in college basketball. The Dukes finished 114th.
- Last year, the Dukes put up 74.9 points per game, 7.3 more points than the 67.6 the Broncs gave up.
- When Duquesne scored more than 67.6 points last season, it went 18-4.
Rider Stats Insights
- The Broncs' 45.4% shooting percentage from the field last season was 0.8 percentage points higher than the Dukes allowed to their opponents (44.6%).
- Last season, Rider had a 14-3 record in games the team collectively shot over 44.6% from the field.
- The Broncs were the 114th-ranked offensive rebounding team in college basketball, while the Dukes finished 19th.
- The Broncs' 70.2 points per game last year were only 1.1 fewer points than the 71.3 the Dukes allowed to opponents.
- Rider had a 16-6 record last season when allowing fewer than 74.9 points.
Duquesne Home & Away Comparison
- Duquesne posted 75.1 points per game last year at home, which was 1.3 more points than it averaged on the road (73.8).
- The Dukes allowed 66.8 points per game at home last year, compared to 77.1 when playing on the road.
- Duquesne averaged 8.7 threes per game, which was 0.6 fewer than it averaged in away games (9.3). In terms of three-point percentage, it shot 36.6% at home and 36.2% in road games.
Rider Home & Away Comparison
- At home, Rider averaged 71.5 points per game last season. On the road, it averaged 68.8.
- The Broncs gave up fewer points at home (65.4 per game) than on the road (67.3) last season.
- At home, Rider made 5.2 3-pointers per game last season, 0.1 more than it averaged away (5.1). Rider's 3-point shooting percentage was also higher at home (35.4%) than away (33.8%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Duquesne Upcoming Schedule
|11/10/2023||Charleston (SC)||W 90-72||Navy Alumni Hall|
|11/13/2023||Stony Brook||W 85-63||UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse|
|11/15/2023||Princeton||L 70-67||UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse|
|11/17/2023||Rider||-||UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse|
|11/22/2023||@ Nebraska||-||Pinnacle Bank Arena|
|11/29/2023||UC Irvine||-||UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse|
Rider Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||Immaculata||W 113-67||Alumni Gymnasium|
|11/10/2023||@ Marquette||L 95-65||Fiserv Forum|
|11/13/2023||@ Nebraska||L 64-50||Pinnacle Bank Arena|
|11/17/2023||@ Duquesne||-||UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse|
|11/20/2023||@ Stony Brook||-||Island Federal Credit Union Arena|
|11/28/2023||@ Maryland||-||Xfinity Center|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.