Duquesne vs. Rider Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest that pits the Duquesne Dukes (3-1) versus the Rider Broncs (1-2) at UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse is expected to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 79-65 in favor of Duquesne, who is heavily favored by our model. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Duquesne should cover the point spread, which currently sits at 13.5. The two sides are projected to go under the 145 total.
Duquesne vs. Rider Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse
- Line: Duquesne -13.5
- Point Total: 145
- Moneyline (To Win): Duquesne -1250, Rider +775
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Duquesne vs. Rider Score Prediction
- Prediction: Duquesne 79, Rider 65
Spread & Total Prediction for Duquesne vs. Rider
- Pick ATS: Duquesne (-13.5)
- Pick OU: Under (145)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Duquesne Performance Insights
- Duquesne was 98th in the country in points scored (74.9 per game) and 217th in points conceded (71.3) last year.
- The Dukes were 114th in college basketball in rebounds per game (32.7) and 314th in rebounds conceded (33.5) last year.
- Duquesne was 40th in the country in assists (15.2 per game) last year.
- Last season, the Dukes were 25th-best in the nation in 3-point makes (9.2 per game), and they ranked No. 53 in 3-point percentage (36.6%).
- Last year, Duquesne was 128th in the country in 3-pointers conceded (6.8 per game) and 274th in defensive 3-point percentage (35.2%).
- Duquesne took 40.3% percent of its shots from beyond the arc last season, and 33.7% of its made baskets are from there. Inside the arc, it attempted 59.7% of its shots, with 66.3% of its makes coming from there.
Rider Performance Insights
- Rider averaged 70.2 points per game (209th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while giving up 67.6 points per contest (99th-ranked).
- The Broncs ranked 114th in college basketball with 32.7 boards per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 53rd with 29.0 rebounds allowed per game.
- Rider ranked 307th in the nation with 11.4 assists per game.
- With 10.7 turnovers per game, the Broncs ranked 61st in the country. They forced 10.3 turnovers per contest, which ranked 317th in college basketball.
- The Broncs made 5.0 threes per game (10th-worst in college basketball), and sported a 33.3% three-point percentage (227th-ranked).
- Last season Rider gave up 8.3 three-pointers per game (300th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 35.6% (292nd-ranked) from downtown.
- Last year Rider took 74.2% two-pointers, accounting for 81.1% of the team's buckets. It shot 25.8% three-pointers (18.9% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.