Mitchell Marner Game Preview: Maple Leafs vs. Red Wings - November 17
Mitchell Marner and the Toronto Maple Leafs will face the Detroit Red Wings at 2:00 PM ET on Friday, at Avicii Arena. There are prop bets for Marner available, and here are some stats to help you with your wagers.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Mitchell Marner vs. Red Wings Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSDET
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 1.5 points (Over odds: +170)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -149)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Marner Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Marner has a plus-minus rating of -1, while averaging 21:24 on the ice per game.
- In five of 15 games this season, Marner has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- Marner has a point in 10 games this season (out of 15), including multiple points three times.
- In seven of 15 games this year, Marner has registered an assist, and in three of those matches recorded two or more.
- Marner's odds on his points over/under carry an implied probability of 37% that he goes over.
- There is a 59.8% chance of Marner having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Marner Stats vs. the Red Wings
- The Red Wings are 24th in goals allowed, conceding 54 total goals (3.4 per game) in the NHL.
- The team has the league's 11th-ranked goal differential (+5).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Detroit|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.