How to Watch Saint Mary's (CA) vs. San Diego State on TV or Live Stream - November 17
The Saint Mary's Gaels (2-1) hit the court against the San Diego State Aztecs (2-1) at 9:30 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023 on ESPN+.
Catch tons of live college basketball, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Saint Mary's (CA) vs. San Diego State Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Saint Mary's (CA) Stats Insights
- Last season, the Gaels had a 45.5% shooting percentage from the field, which was 4.6% higher than the 40.9% of shots the Aztecs' opponents hit.
- In games Saint Mary's (CA) shot higher than 40.9% from the field, it went 23-3 overall.
- The Gaels were the 147th-ranked rebounding team in college basketball. The Aztecs ranked 79th.
- Last year, the 70.7 points per game the Gaels scored were 7.2 more points than the Aztecs allowed (63.5).
- Saint Mary's (CA) went 22-4 last season when scoring more than 63.5 points.
San Diego State Stats Insights
- The Aztecs shot at a 43.8% clip from the field last season, 2.1 percentage points greater than the 41.7% shooting opponents of the Gaels averaged.
- San Diego State went 18-4 when it shot higher than 41.7% from the field.
- The Gaels ranked 142nd in college basketball in offensive rebounding, while the Aztecs ranked 83rd.
- The Aztecs' 71.2 points per game last year were 11.1 more points than the 60.1 the Gaels allowed to opponents.
- San Diego State had a 17-2 record last season when giving up fewer than 70.7 points.
Saint Mary's (CA) Home & Away Comparison
- Saint Mary's (CA) posted 74.8 points per game last year at home, which was 4.8 more points than it averaged on the road (70.0).
- The Gaels allowed 57.4 points per game in home games last year, compared to 62.9 in road games.
- Saint Mary's (CA) drained 7.9 three-pointers per game with a 38.0% shooting percentage from downtown when playing at home, which was 1.2 fewer threes and 2.1% points worse than it averaged on the road (9.1, 40.1%).
San Diego State Home & Away Comparison
- San Diego State averaged 75.4 points per game at home last season, and 68.9 away.
- The Aztecs allowed 60.4 points per game at home last season, and 65.6 on the road.
- At home, San Diego State made 8.2 3-pointers per game last season, 0.7 more than it averaged away (7.5). However, its 3-point shooting percentage was lower at home (37.4%) than away (38.7%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Saint Mary's (CA) Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||Stanislaus State||W 107-28||University Credit Union Pavilion|
|11/9/2023||New Mexico||W 72-58||University Credit Union Pavilion|
|11/12/2023||Weber State||L 61-57||University Credit Union Pavilion|
|11/17/2023||San Diego State||-||T-Mobile Arena|
|11/24/2023||Davidson||-||University Credit Union Pavilion|
|11/27/2023||Utah||-||University Credit Union Pavilion|
San Diego State Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||CSU Fullerton||W 83-57||Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl|
|11/10/2023||@ BYU||L 74-65||Marriott Center|
|11/14/2023||Long Beach State||W 88-76||Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl|
|11/17/2023||Saint Mary's (CA)||-||T-Mobile Arena|
|11/27/2023||Point Loma||-||Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.