Saint Mary's (CA) vs. San Diego State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest between the Saint Mary's Gaels (2-1) and San Diego State Aztecs (2-1) matching up at T-Mobile Arena has a projected final score of 76-60 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Saint Mary's (CA), so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will tip off at 9:30 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Saint Mary's (CA) is projected to cover the point spread (1.5) against San Diego State. The two teams are projected to eclipse the 130.5 total.
Saint Mary's (CA) vs. San Diego State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Venue: T-Mobile Arena
- Line: Saint Mary's (CA) -1.5
- Point Total: 130.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Saint Mary's (CA) -120, San Diego State +100
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Saint Mary's (CA) vs. San Diego State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Saint Mary's (CA) 76, San Diego State 60
Spread & Total Prediction for Saint Mary's (CA) vs. San Diego State
- Pick ATS: Saint Mary's (CA) (-1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (130.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Saint Mary's (CA) Performance Insights
- Saint Mary's (CA) was 198th in the nation in points scored (70.7 per game) and fifth-best in points allowed (60.1) last season.
- Last year, the Gaels were 147th in the nation in rebounds (32.2 per game) and second-best in rebounds conceded (26.1).
- Last season Saint Mary's (CA) was ranked 221st in the country in assists with 12.5 per game.
- The Gaels made 7.5 3-pointers per game and shot 36.5% from beyond the arc last year, ranking 166th and 56th, respectively, in the country.
- Last year, Saint Mary's (CA) was 13th-best in college basketball in 3-pointers conceded (5.5 per game) and 128th in defensive 3-point percentage (33.1%).
- The Gaels took 37% percent of their shots from behind the 3-point line last season, and 63% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 29.6% of the Gaels' buckets were 3-pointers, and 70.4% were 2-pointers.
San Diego State Performance Insights
- With 71.2 points per game on offense, San Diego State ranked 186th in the nation last season. At the other end of the court, it allowed 63.5 points per contest, which ranked 27th in college basketball.
- Last year the Aztecs grabbed 33.4 rebounds per game (79th-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 28.9 rebounds per contest (51st-ranked).
- Last year San Diego State ranked 186th in college basketball in assists, averaging 12.9 per game.
- Last year the Aztecs averaged 10.8 turnovers per game (72nd-ranked in college basketball) and forced 12.0 turnovers per contest (165th-ranked).
- The Aztecs drained 6.9 treys per game (229th-ranked in college basketball). They had a 34.8% shooting percentage (146th-ranked) from three-point land.
- With a 28.4% three-point percentage allowed last season, San Diego State was fourth-best in the nation. It ranked 51st in college basketball by ceding 6.2 three-pointers per contest.
- Of the shots taken by San Diego State last year, 65.4% of them were two-pointers (72.5% of the team's made baskets) and 34.6% were from beyond the arc (27.5%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.