Saint Mary's (CA) vs. San Diego State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The San Diego State Aztecs (2-1) are only 1.5-point underdogs against the Saint Mary's Gaels (2-1) at T-Mobile Arena on Friday, November 17, 2023. The game begins at 9:30 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 130.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Saint Mary's (CA) vs. San Diego State Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+ Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Venue: T-Mobile Arena
|Saint Mary's (CA)||-1.5||130.5|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Saint Mary's (CA) vs San Diego State Betting Records & Stats
- The Gaels were 17-14-0 against the spread last season.
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -120 or shorter last year, Saint Mary's (CA) had a record of 23-3 (88.5%).
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Gaels a 54.5% chance to win.
- San Diego State compiled a 19-17-0 ATS record last year.
- The Aztecs had a record of 4-3 in games where oddsmakers had them as underdogs of at least +100 on the moneyline.
- San Diego State has an implied victory probability of 50% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
Saint Mary's (CA) vs. San Diego State Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 130.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 130.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
|Saint Mary's (CA)||17||54.8%||70.7||141.9||60.1||123.6||131.5|
|San Diego State||20||55.6%||71.2||141.9||63.5||123.6||137.8|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Saint Mary's (CA) vs San Diego State Insights & Trends
- Last year, the 70.7 points per game the Gaels averaged were 7.2 more points than the Aztecs gave up (63.5).
- Saint Mary's (CA) went 14-9 against the spread and 22-4 overall last season when scoring more than 63.5 points.
- The Aztecs put up an average of 71.2 points per game last year, 11.1 more points than the 60.1 the Gaels allowed to opponents.
- San Diego State put together a 13-11 ATS record and a 22-5 overall record last season in games it scored more than 60.1 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Saint Mary's (CA) vs. San Diego State Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
|Saint Mary's (CA)||17-14-0||15-11||15-16-0|
|San Diego State||19-17-0||3-3||15-21-0|
Saint Mary's (CA) vs. San Diego State Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|Saint Mary's (CA)||San Diego State|
|10-5-0||Home ATS Record||7-6-0|
|3-5-0||Away ATS Record||5-5-0|
|74.8||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||75.4|
|70.0||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.9|
|7-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-7-0|
|4-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||4-6-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.