Will Simon Benoit Score a Goal Against the Red Wings on November 17?
On Friday at 2:00 PM ET, the Toronto Maple Leafs clash with the Detroit Red Wings. Is Simon Benoit going to score a goal in this matchup? Take a look at the numbers and insights below before making a bet on any player props.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Simon Benoit score a goal against the Red Wings?
Odds to score a goal this game: +2000 (Bet $10 to win $200.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Benoit 2022-23 stats and insights
- In three of 78 games last season, Benoit scored -- but just one goal each time.
- Benoit produced zero points on the power play last season.
- Benoit averaged 1.0 shots per game while posting a shooting percentage of 3.7%.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Red Wings 2022-23 defensive stats
- The Red Wings allowed 275 total goals (3.4 per game), ranking 22nd in NHL play in goals against.
- The Red Wings secured four shutouts last season. Their skaters averaged 22.1 hits and 15.6 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Maple Leafs vs. Red Wings game info
- Game Day: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSDET
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.