How to Watch Stanford vs. Eastern Washington on TV or Live Stream - November 17
The Eastern Washington Eagles (0-3) will be attempting to stop a three-game losing streak when hitting the road against the Stanford Cardinal (2-1) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Maples Pavilion. It airs at 9:00 PM ET on Pac-12 Network.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Stanford vs. Eastern Washington Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Maples Pavilion in Stanford, California
- TV: Pac-12 Networks
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Stanford Stats Insights
- The Cardinal shot 45.2% from the field last season, 2.9 percentage points higher than the 42.3% the Eagles allowed to opponents.
- Stanford had a 12-8 straight-up record in games it shot better than 42.3% from the field.
- The Eagles ranked 90th in rebounding in college basketball. The Cardinal finished 171st.
- Last year, the Cardinal put up 70.3 points per game, only 1.1 fewer points than the 71.4 the Eagles allowed.
- When Stanford put up more than 71.4 points last season, it went 10-1.
Eastern Washington Stats Insights
- The Eagles' 49.0% shooting percentage from the field last season was 4.7 percentage points higher than the Cardinal allowed to their opponents (44.3%).
- Eastern Washington went 16-4 when it shot higher than 44.3% from the field.
- The Cardinal ranked 109th in college basketball in offensive rebounding, while the Eagles ranked 231st.
- The Eagles put up an average of 76.7 points per game last year, 8.3 more points than the 68.4 the Cardinal allowed to opponents.
- Eastern Washington had a 12-0 record last season when giving up fewer than 70.3 points.
Stanford Home & Away Comparison
- Stanford scored 73.3 points per game in home games last year, compared to 69.2 points per game on the road, a difference of 4.1 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, the Cardinal gave up 64.3 points per game at home. When playing on the road, they allowed 75.3.
- Stanford sunk 9.0 threes per game with a 38.9% shooting percentage from beyond the arc at home, which was 1.1 more threes and 2.3% points better than it averaged on the road (7.9 threes per game, 36.6% three-point percentage).
Eastern Washington Home & Away Comparison
- At home, Eastern Washington put up 83.9 points per game last season, 9.6 more than it averaged away (74.3).
- The Eagles allowed 69.0 points per game at home last season, and 74.1 away.
- Beyond the arc, Eastern Washington made fewer trifectas away (8.2 per game) than at home (10.1) last season, and put up a lower percentage away (34.6%) than at home (39.5%) too.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Stanford Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||CSU Northridge||W 88-79||Maples Pavilion|
|11/10/2023||Sacramento State||W 91-73||Maples Pavilion|
|11/14/2023||Santa Clara||L 89-77||Maples Pavilion|
|11/17/2023||Eastern Washington||-||Maples Pavilion|
|12/3/2023||San Diego||-||Maples Pavilion|
Eastern Washington Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||@ Utah||L 101-66||Jon M. Huntsman Center|
|11/10/2023||@ Ole Miss||L 75-64||The Pavilion at Ole Miss|
|11/12/2023||@ Cincinnati||L 85-73||Fifth Third Arena|
|11/17/2023||@ Stanford||-||Maples Pavilion|
|11/22/2023||Walla Walla||-||Reese Court|
|11/27/2023||@ Washington State||-||Beasley Coliseum|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.