Stanford vs. Eastern Washington: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Eastern Washington Eagles (0-3) aim to end a three-game losing skid when visiting the Stanford Cardinal (2-1) at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Maples Pavilion. The game airs on Pac-12 Network.
In this article, you can check out odds and spreads for the Stanford vs. Eastern Washington matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Stanford vs. Eastern Washington Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Maples Pavilion in Stanford, California
- How to Watch on TV: Pac-12 Network
Stanford vs. Eastern Washington Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Stanford Moneyline||Eastern Washington Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Stanford (-13.5)||160.5||-1400||+775||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Stanford (-13.5)||160.5||-1250||+740||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Stanford vs. Eastern Washington Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Stanford covered 14 times in 30 chances against the spread last season.
- Last season, 17 Cardinal games went over the point total.
- Eastern Washington won 17 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover 12 times.
- Eagles games went over the point total 18 out of 29 times last season.
Stanford Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +25000
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+25000), Stanford is 72nd in college basketball. It is way below that, 130th, according to computer rankings.
- Stanford has a 0.4% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.