Stanford vs. Eastern Washington Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game features the Stanford Cardinal (2-1) and the Eastern Washington Eagles (0-3) squaring off at Maples Pavilion in what should be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 86-74 win for heavily favored Stanford according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 9:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Eastern Washington projects to cover the 13.5-point spread in its matchup against Stanford. The over/under is currently listed at 160.5, and the two sides are projected to go under that total.
Stanford vs. Eastern Washington Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Where: Stanford, California
- Venue: Maples Pavilion
- Line: Stanford -13.5
- Point Total: 160.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Stanford -1400, Eastern Washington +775
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Stanford vs. Eastern Washington Score Prediction
- Prediction: Stanford 86, Eastern Washington 74
Spread & Total Prediction for Stanford vs. Eastern Washington
- Pick ATS: Eastern Washington (+13.5)
- Pick OU: Under (160.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Stanford Performance Insights
- With 70.3 points scored per game and 68.4 points allowed last year, Stanford was 205th in the nation on offense and 123rd defensively.
- On the boards, the Cardinal were 171st in the country in rebounds (31.9 per game) last season. They were 34th in rebounds conceded (28.4 per game).
- Stanford was 56th in the country in assists (14.8 per game) last season.
- Beyond the arc, the Cardinal were 92nd in the nation in 3-pointers made per game (8.1) last year. They were 69th in 3-point percentage at 36.2%.
- Last season, Stanford was 277th in the nation in 3-pointers allowed (8.0 per game) and 282nd in defensive 3-point percentage (35.4%).
- The Cardinal took 39.8% percent of their shots from behind the 3-point line last season, and 31.9% of their made shots are from there. Inside the 3-point line, they attempted 60.2% of their shots, with 68.1% of their makes coming from there.
Eastern Washington Performance Insights
- Eastern Washington put up 76.7 points per game (59th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 71.4 points per contest (221st-ranked).
- With 27.8 rebounds allowed per game, the Eagles ranked 20th-best in college basketball. They ranked 90th in college basketball by grabbing 33.2 rebounds per contest.
- Eastern Washington put up 15.4 dimes per game, which ranked them 34th in the country.
- Last year the Eagles averaged 13.1 turnovers per game (294th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 10.6 turnovers per contest (294th-ranked).
- The Eagles drained 8.8 threes per game (42nd-ranked in college basketball) last year, while sporting a 35.8% three-point percentage (87th-ranked).
- Eastern Washington ranked 328th in the nation with 8.6 threes allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 144th with a 33.3% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- Last year Eastern Washington took 56% two-pointers, accounting for 67.8% of the team's buckets. It shot 44% threes (32.2% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.