Will Brett Kulak Score a Goal Against the Lightning on November 18?
When the Edmonton Oilers play the Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday at 4:00 PM ET, will Brett Kulak light the lamp? Below, we dig into the numbers and trends you need to consider before making any player prop bets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Brett Kulak score a goal against the Lightning?
Odds to score a goal this game: +2000 (Bet $10 to win $200.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Kulak stats and insights
- In one of 15 games this season, Kulak scored -- and it was just the one goal.
- This is his first matchup of the season versus the Lightning.
- Kulak has zero points on the power play.
- Kulak's shooting percentage is 5.3%, and he averages 1.3 shots per game.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Lightning defensive stats
- The Lightning have conceded 61 goals in total (3.6 per game), which ranks 29th in the league in goals allowed.
- So far this season, the Lightning have shut out opponents twice while averaging 18.2 hits and 14 blocked shots per game.
Kulak recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|11/15/2023||Kraken||0||0||0||12:18||Home||W 4-3 OT|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Oilers vs. Lightning game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.