How to Watch the Bucks vs. Mavericks Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Milwaukee Bucks (8-4) will try to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Dallas Mavericks (9-3) on November 18, 2023 at Fiserv Forum.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Bucks and Mavericks, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Bucks vs. Mavericks Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Bucks vs Mavericks Additional Info
|Bucks vs Mavericks Injury Report|
|Bucks vs Mavericks Odds/Over/Under|
|Bucks vs Mavericks Prediction|
|Bucks vs Mavericks Players to Watch|
|Bucks vs Mavericks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Bucks vs Mavericks Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Bucks Stats Insights
- The Bucks are shooting 48.8% from the field this season, 0.6 percentage points lower than the 49.4% the Mavericks allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee has a 4-1 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 49.4% from the field.
- The Bucks are the 27th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Mavericks sit at 22nd.
- The Bucks score 118.1 points per game, just 0.6 fewer points than the 118.7 the Mavericks allow.
- Milwaukee has a 5-1 record when putting up more than 118.7 points.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bucks Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively, the Bucks post 116.3 points per game in home games, compared to 119.8 points per game on the road.
- When playing at home, Milwaukee is allowing 2.3 fewer points per game (115) than in away games (117.3).
- The Bucks are averaging 14.2 three-pointers per game with a 36.3% shooting percentage from beyond the arc at home, which is 0.6 fewer threes and 3.8% points worse than they're averaging in road games (14.8, 40.1%).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.