How to Watch BYU vs. Morgan State on TV or Live Stream - November 18
The BYU Cougars (3-0) hope to extend a three-game home winning stretch when hosting the Morgan State Bears (2-2) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET.
Catch tons of live college basketball, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
BYU vs. Morgan State Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Marriott Center in Provo, Utah
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
BYU Stats Insights
- The Cougars shot 45.5% from the field last season, 1.5 percentage points higher than the 44.0% the Bears allowed to opponents.
- BYU had a 12-5 straight-up record in games it shot higher than 44.0% from the field.
- The Cougars were the 69th-ranked rebounding team in college basketball. The Bears finished 201st.
- Last year, the Cougars averaged just 3.2 more points per game (75.5) than the Bears gave up (72.3).
- BYU went 11-8 last season when scoring more than 72.3 points.
Morgan State Stats Insights
- The Bears shot at a 45.2% rate from the field last season, 2.0 percentage points greater than the 43.2% shooting opponents of the Cougars averaged.
- Morgan State compiled an 11-3 straight up record in games it shot better than 43.2% from the field.
- The Cougars ranked 121st in college basketball in offensive rebounding, while the Bears ranked 60th.
- The Bears put up 5.0 more points per game last year (74.9) than the Cougars allowed their opponents to score (69.9).
- Morgan State had an 11-8 record last season when allowing fewer than 75.5 points.
BYU Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively BYU fared better in home games last year, posting 76.3 points per game, compared to 71.9 per game in away games.
- In 2022-23, the Cougars surrendered 66.0 points per game in home games. In road games, they allowed 73.2.
- In terms of three-point shooting, BYU performed better when playing at home last year, draining 8.2 three-pointers per game with a 33.6% three-point percentage, compared to 6.8 threes per game and a 33.3% three-point percentage in road games.
Morgan State Home & Away Comparison
- Morgan State scored more points at home (89.1 per game) than on the road (65.2) last season.
- The Bears gave up fewer points at home (68.7 per game) than away (75.1) last season.
- Beyond the arc, Morgan State made fewer 3-pointers on the road (6.2 per game) than at home (7.5) last season, and posted a lower percentage on the road (35.2%) than at home (40.2%) too.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
BYU Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||Houston Christian||W 110-63||Marriott Center|
|11/10/2023||San Diego State||W 74-65||Marriott Center|
|11/15/2023||SE Louisiana||W 105-48||Marriott Center|
|11/18/2023||Morgan State||-||Marriott Center|
|11/24/2023||Arizona State||-||Michelob ULTRA Arena|
|12/1/2023||@ Fresno State||-||Save Mart Center|
Morgan State Upcoming Schedule
|11/9/2023||Cheyney (PA)||W 100-52||Talmadge L. Hill Field House|
|11/12/2023||Penn State-Wilkes Barre||W 78-60||Talmadge L. Hill Field House|
|11/15/2023||@ Fresno State||L 87-68||Save Mart Center|
|11/18/2023||@ BYU||-||Marriott Center|
|11/21/2023||Radford||-||Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya|
|11/26/2023||@ Towson||-||SECU Arena|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.