BYU vs. Morgan State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game between the BYU Cougars (3-0) and Morgan State Bears (2-2) matching up at Marriott Center has a projected final score of 100-62 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored BYU, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will begin at 9:00 PM ET on November 18.
Based on our computer prediction, BYU is a good bet to cover the point spread, which is listed at 31.5. The two sides are projected to exceed the 158.5 over/under.
BYU vs. Morgan State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Provo, Utah
- Venue: Marriott Center
- Line: BYU -31.5
- Point Total: 158.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
BYU vs. Morgan State Score Prediction
- Prediction: BYU 100, Morgan State 62
Spread & Total Prediction for BYU vs. Morgan State
- Pick ATS: BYU (-31.5)
- Pick OU: Over (158.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
BYU Performance Insights
- BYU was 85th in the nation in points scored (75.5 per game) and 169th in points conceded (69.9) last year.
- Last season, the Cougars were 69th in the nation in rebounds (33.6 per game) and 15th-best in rebounds allowed (27.5).
- Last season BYU was ranked 62nd in college basketball in assists with 14.7 per game.
- The Cougars were 92nd in the nation in 3-pointers made (8.1 per game) and 180th in 3-point percentage (34.1%) last year.
- BYU gave up 7.1 3-pointers per game and conceded 33.9% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 165th and 194th, respectively, in college basketball.
- Last year, the Cougars took 59.6% of their shots from inside the arc, and 40.4% from beyond it. In terms of makes, 69.8% of the Cougars' baskets were 2-pointers, and 30.2% were 3-pointers.
Morgan State Performance Insights
- Morgan State ranked 98th in the country last season with 74.9 points per game. At the other end, it ranked 245th with 72.3 points allowed per game.
- With 31.4 rebounds per game, the Bears were 201st in the country. They ceded 32.5 rebounds per contest, which ranked 275th in college basketball.
- Last year Morgan State ranked 29th in college basketball in assists, delivering 15.5 per game.
- The Bears were best in the country with 18.4 forced turnovers per game, but they ranked -1-worst in college basketball by averaging 15.7 turnovers per contest.
- The Bears were 266th in the nation with 6.6 treys per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 40th with a 36.9% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
- Morgan State ranked 38th in college basketball with 6.0 three-pointers allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 35th with a 30.9% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- Last year Morgan State took 70.7% two-pointers, accounting for 76.1% of the team's baskets. It shot 29.3% threes (23.9% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.