Connor Bedard Game Preview: Blackhawks vs. Predators - November 18
Connor Bedard will be among those on the ice Saturday when his Chicago Blackhawks play the Nashville Predators at Bridgestone Arena. If you're thinking about a wager on Bedard against the Predators, we have plenty of info to help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Connor Bedard vs. Predators Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CHI, and BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -149)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +165)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bedard Season Stats Insights
- In 14 games this season, Bedard has averaged 19:21 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of -7.
- Bedard has scored a goal in a game seven times this season over 14 games played, with multiple goals in two of those contests.
- Bedard has registered a point in a game nine times this season over 14 games played, with multiple points in two games.
- Bedard has posted an assist in a game three times this year in 14 games played, including multiple assists once.
- The implied probability that Bedard goes over his points over/under is 59.8%, based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Bedard has an implied probability of 37.7% of going over his assist prop bet.
Bedard Stats vs. the Predators
- The Predators have given up 52 goals in total (3.5 per game), which ranks 18th in the NHL in goals allowed.
- The team's -8 goal differential ranks 23rd in the NHL.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.