Will Connor Brown Score a Goal Against the Lightning on November 18?
On Saturday at 4:00 PM ET, the Edmonton Oilers square off with the Tampa Bay Lightning. Is Connor Brown going to find the back of the net in this matchup? Check out the numbers and insights below before making a wager on any player props.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Connor Brown score a goal against the Lightning?
Odds to score a goal this game: +390 (Bet $10 to win $39.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Brown stats and insights
- Brown is yet to score through nine games this season.
- He has not played against the Lightning yet this season.
- Brown has no points on the power play.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Lightning defensive stats
- The Lightning are 29th in goals allowed, giving up 61 total goals (3.6 per game) in the NHL.
- So far this season, the Lightning have shut out opponents twice while averaging 18.2 hits and 14 blocked shots per game.
Brown recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|10/21/2023||Jets||0||0||0||14:31||Home||L 3-2 OT|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Oilers vs. Lightning game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.