Connor McDavid Game Preview: Oilers vs. Lightning - November 18
Connor McDavid and the Edmonton Oilers will play on Saturday at 4:00 PM ET, and they'll be up against the Tampa Bay Lightning. Looking to bet on McDavid's props? Here is some information to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Connor McDavid vs. Lightning Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 1.5 points (Over odds: -128)
- Assists Prop: 1.5 assists (Over odds: +175)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
McDavid Season Stats Insights
- McDavid's plus-minus this season, in 19:00 per game on the ice, is -2.
- In four of 13 games this season, McDavid has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- McDavid has a point in nine of 13 games this season, with multiple points in four of them.
- McDavid has posted an assist in a game eight times this season in 13 games played, including multiple assists once.
- The implied probability that McDavid goes over his points prop total is 56.1%, based on the odds.
- McDavid has an implied probability of 36.4% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
McDavid Stats vs. the Lightning
- The Lightning are 29th in goals allowed, conceding 61 total goals (3.6 per game) in the league.
- The team's -4 goal differential ranks 20th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Tampa Bay|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.