Will Connor Zary Score a Goal Against the Islanders on November 18?
In the upcoming contest against the New York Islanders, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, can we expect Connor Zary to score a goal for the Calgary Flames? Let's dig into the most relevant numbers and trends to figure out which player props you should be thinking about.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Connor Zary score a goal against the Islanders?
Odds to score a goal this game: +290 (Bet $10 to win $29.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Zary stats and insights
- Zary has scored in three of seven games this season, but only one goal each time.
- This is his first game of the season against the Islanders.
- He has picked up one assist, but hasn't scored a goal, on the power play.
- Zary averages 1.6 shots per game, and has a shooting percentage of 27.3%.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Islanders defensive stats
- The Islanders have conceded 51 goals in total (3.2 per game), which ranks 16th in the NHL in goals allowed.
- So far this season, the Islanders have shut out opponents three times while averaging 19.4 hits and 17.6 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Flames vs. Islanders game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NHL Network and MSGSN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.