Darnell Nurse Game Preview: Oilers vs. Lightning - November 18
The Edmonton Oilers, including Darnell Nurse, will be on the ice Saturday at 4:00 PM ET, and they'll be up against the Tampa Bay Lightning. Prop bets for Nurse in that upcoming Oilers-Lightning game are available, so check out our stats to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Darnell Nurse vs. Lightning Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +140)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +210)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nurse Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Nurse has a plus-minus rating of -2, while averaging 22:18 on the ice per game.
- Nurse has a goal in three games this season through 15 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- Nurse has a point in five games this season through 15 games played, but none of those games resulted in a multi-point effort.
- In two of 15 contests this season, Nurse has had an assist, but he has not recorded multiple assists in a game yet.
- The implied probability is 41.7% that Nurse hits the over on his points prop total based on the odds.
- There is a 32.3% chance of Nurse having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Nurse Stats vs. the Lightning
- On the defensive side, the Lightning are conceding 61 total goals (3.6 per game) which ranks 29th in the league.
- The team has the league's 20th-ranked goal differential (-4).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Tampa Bay|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.